If you would like the latest news and updates from the St. George Campus Psychology Department, please sign up for our undergraduate listserv by sending an email from your UTOR email address to firstname.lastname@example.org and using “Add to Undergraduate Listserv” in the subject line. Please note that during certain periods of the academic year we may send out several emails per week (or even per day), often due to external requests to disseminate information. If you don't want to receive that many emails from us, please do not sign up for this listserv.
Our listserv will usually send out the following information on a regular basis (but is not limited to):
- Research opportunities (volunteer and/or paid)
- Course additions, cancellations, and instructor changes
- Scholarships and awards
- Program applications
- News from the Psychology Students’ Association (PSA)
- Important department and A&S deadlines
- Event/seminar information
- Graduate school information
- Speaker series
- Marketing for third-party graduate school preparation courses
- University-wide news and events
NOTE: Please make sure that you check your junk mail periodically to see if our messages are being sent there. If they are, change your email permissions to allow emails to come from email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com.
Don't forget we are also on Facebook!